Here we are at the Manhattan Zoo on Ashlynn's Birthday. I am sure you can tell by the pictures, it is nasty hot!!! The heat index was 106!!! The pictures of Cade on the ground say it all - the heat "smoked" us! It was fun to get out of the house and see the animals with Daddy before he left. There is alot of behind the head pictures in this slide show, I thought they were sweet and my kids are sick of posing for pictures for their mom. :)
Hacksaw ridge Okinawa
-
From Okinawa scenic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desmond_Doss
This is where Desmond Doss earned his Medal of Honor
From Okinawa scenic
This is the s...
14 years ago
1 comments:
WOW - maybe I will quit complaining about the hot weather we had back there when building the fence. - Good pics - love the one of Braum and Cade both of the with sweat dripping!! Thanks for sharing..... love ya LOTS!
Post a Comment