? ??????????????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 937 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, August 11, 2008

Day 3 on the Bike



Here are lots of pictures Rylie took of our day 3 with Ashlynn on her bike. She is getting better and a little braver. Even Cade gave it a try. I know I need to post some pictures of my house I just need to get over the idea that it will ever be clean as I wait for that before I take the pictures. There are a couple pictures of the new vinyl from Tami that I put up :). If you haven't checked out her website, go to www.expressitinvinyl.com.

1 comments:

Erica and Geoff said...

Love the wall words:)! And love seeing the bike pictures. Looks like you are working just as hard as Ash:)! Miss you!