? ??????????????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 937 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, August 11, 2008

Thought I would share

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/849020

Here is a cool website I found. I am getting the free video camera so I can take video for the blog. But, there is a lot of other cool things!!! All you have to do is sign up for a Discover Card and use it once and they send your gift off in 7 to 10 days. Well worth it for me! I am used to applying and cancelling credit cards :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

WE ARE PREGNANT!!! YIPPPEEEEEEEEEE, JOSH AND AIMI DUE MARCH 15TH. DOC SAYS WILL PROBABLY INDUCE 2-3 WEEKS EARLY AND WILL MONITOR HER VERY CLOSELY. LOVE AND HUGS TO ALL THE BARTONS....