? ??????????????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 937 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Log Cabin



The kids and I took an adventure today. This is a little log cabin across the street from our house. You can literally see it from our front door. We thought we would go over there and check it out before someone buys the lot and it becomes private property.

3 comments:

Erica and Geoff said...

SO fun. Great pictures of all the kids, but especially of Rylie. She looks so grown up, almost like it could be a high school senior portrait:)! Hope you guys are doing OK. Thinking of you....

Dad said...

Good pictures.

Jamie said...

Your children are absolutely beautiful! I have spent all morning reading your blog and I love it.Your family reminds me so very much of mine when we were younger. I wish we lived next door to you so we could all hang out together!