? ??????????????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 937 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, August 29, 2008

Girls at the bus stop

1 comments:

ah64b2b@yahoo.com said...

It worked; I could watch the video from Iraq. I love that the camera was free. Katie, what is up with the girls hair? Not pulled back, no pretty bows or ribbons. It must of been a rough morning.

I love my three little girls like crazy. Good job Brooke on the spelling test but did I hear you say you did not even practice. Hmm, Katie she did not study.

Love you guys and miss you keep up the good work and cute videos.

Your daddy