? ??????????????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 937 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, August 22, 2008

School Days





We have made it through a week and a half of school so far. They all had a great first few days. Each one of them has made great friends already and I am so happy (so far) with all of their teachers. I haven't gotten the official year but I know the school is at least 54 years old. If you notice in the windows they have window air conditioners, there was a note sent home to try and get us to vote to get the asbestos removed from the school. Seriously big change from what we came from. However, this may be a lesson in not judging a book by its cover. Rylie actually has two teachers, Mrs. Ireland and Mrs. Carpenter, they both really seem to be there for the right reasons. Brooke's teachers name is Mrs. Pesaresi, she fits the part well of a 2nd grade teacher, -she seems fabulous. Ashlynn's has a young teacher, it may even be her first year?? Ms. Goddard - Ashlynn says she is really nice - I'll take her word for it :) I have a feeling she has more of a connection with the kids than the parents - which is fine. They leave at 8:05 on the bus and don't get home until around 4:20 give or take. - That's such a long day for me. They seem to be handling it great - but wow! I need to find something to do besides clean the house :) Cade is my bud at home - we go running with Stone in the morning and catch up on errands and play with trains during the day. He loves to send the girls off to school on the school bus, he is usually in his pajamas with his pirate hat on - (I know I need to get a picture of that). They are still building houses around us quickly, but I can't wait until its all done.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rylie, Brooke and Ashlynn. I'm so glad you guys have good teachers and making friends. It is always scary at first at a new place. Miss you and love you, Aunt Jess