? ??????????????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 937 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Cade



Looking back at these pictures makes me realize how fast time goes by. Three years really isn't that long when your old, but it makes a baby grow so fast!!! Once we had Rylie we decided that we wanted four kids. I remember times when I was so anxious to meet all of them, wondering who they would be, how they would change us, would we really have four girls?? I felt complete when I held him for the first time; what a great finale. He is a boy through and through - just what I prayed for. He loves boy toys, to play outside, when he cries he is really hurt - there is no drama with the boy. I love him, I just love him!

3 comments:

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

Awesome - you did an great job putting this together.....such a wonderful cutest little boy. He sure has grown up this past year... and looks more and more like his daddy. These pictures made me cry - I remembered a lot of them.

Erica and Geoff said...

Awh.....I love it! I can't believe he is three! Your slide show was great. It made me want a 4th (well. almost;)!I miss you guys and will call you this week:)! Happy 3rd Cade!!!!!

Unknown said...

How cute! Hope you had a good birthday Cade. You are so dang cute and we love you.