? ??????????????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 937 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, August 8, 2008

Queen Mommy



Okay, so the secret is out! I don't really work hard at all when Braum is away. My girls work! They cook, they clean, they massage my feet, and make sure the bubbles never get too low.
(really???)

4 comments:

The Duryeas said...

Send your little servants my way! Your feet look great in that picture!

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

Wow - I want to be Queen Gramere!! Cute Pic - did they get to get in the bubbles after you got out???

Unknown said...

How funny!! Katie, I would love to see your house inside, so post some of your rooms, so we can see what it looks like.

Erica and Geoff said...

LOVE it Katie! The blog looks great. Love the new background. You are getting so creative. I have to keep up. Also I am glad the girls are spoiling you...You def. deserve it. Miss you lots!