? ??????????????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 937 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cade and his soccer ball





The girls were outside with the neighbors yesterday playing soccer and Cade was having fun with his own soccer ball. I had to take these pictures for Braum, I think he is afraid of Cade not getting enough ball time in with him being gone. I am sure he would of had more fun with his dad, but Ashlynn filled in the gap for now. Rylie and Brooke were to busy playing the "real" soccer game. After the game, Cade insisted on eating dinner with his soccer ball in his lap.

0 comments: