So more than a month ago the girls got to pick out a webkinz, which is their new favorite toy. Cade saw this pug and had to have it. We are far from a pug family even though we love dogs but in all of our desperate attempts to con him into choosing a different stuffed animal he had to have this one. I was thinking great he is going to take it home and never pick it up again and the girls don't want anything to do with it, all I need is another stuffed animal. To all of our surprise that dog hasn't left Cade sight or hands since. It has made it through the wash more than its fair share, it doesn't go to bed without me kissing it goodnight. We lost it in Hobby Lobby once and I thought it was as a good as gone until I could not get him to stop screaming about it in the car so I took him back to the store and he ran right to where he had left it. It loves to get its picture taken and it is also Stone's favorite toy - you constantly hear Cade yelling at the dog to "drop it" and "mom, stone has my pup".
Just scroll down our blog and see how many times you can find the pug in the picture :)
2 comments:
there are quite a few pictures with the "pug" in it. Does the 'Pug' have a name??? You have your dog, Cade has his =} Love it!
Cade looks so happy with his new best friend. Just like a man, a dog is a boys best friend. Take care of the pug, Cade... I love you and miss you, your daddy!
Post a Comment