
Happy Birthday to You!! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you - (as you scroll down the blog I guess there would be no way to be in Utah, Mississippi, and North Carolina at the same time). But we sure are thinking about you - make all those boys take care of you today. I bet you look great as always with a bump in your belly - hopefully we will see you in Denver on Thanksgiving! And beware of my camera when we see you - I have learned I have so many pictures when I know you were there but for some reason you are never in the shot??
~ Happy Birthday, we love you ~
1 comments:
Thanks Bartons! Maybe pregnancy pictures self destruct so that is why you don't have very many of me, but that one isn't too bad. Thanks for the call and the song, sorry there was a screaming baby following me around:) You made my day special and I love you all!
Post a Comment