Ashlynn had her first field trip to the Pumpkin Patch with her kindergarten class. It was a great time! Isn't she such a pretty little girl. She is doing so good at school. I have been very impressed with her teacher lately. Ashlynn has decided that it isn't much fun not to have Dad around. Her teacher told me that she got sad at school the other day about it and asked me if we could bring a picture of Braum to put in her backpack so she could look at it when she gets sad. Last Friday she brought the picture to show-n-tell and cried when she told the class about him. They have started a group with the social worker at school where all the kids with deployed dads can get together and do fun stuff together. I think this has helped her open up at school about her dad being gone. But not to worry she is doing great! I am glad that she is not afraid to tell people she misses her dad, we all do. Only 6 more weekends to go :). She is still a little fire ball that just has a really big heart! I love her!!
Hacksaw ridge Okinawa
-
From Okinawa scenic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desmond_Doss
This is where Desmond Doss earned his Medal of Honor
From Okinawa scenic
This is the s...
14 years ago
1 comments:
Hey Ash, you look so cute; I miss you so much and understand how important pictures are to keep in touch with the one's you love (hint, hint). I'm glad you take a picture of me to school with you because I have a picture of you that I take to my office. When I miss you a lot, I look at it because it helps me remember all the good times and all the good times ahead. It also reminds me of the time you broke your arm and how much pain you were in.
Make sure you carve your pumpkin for halloween and have mommy take pictures. I wish I sould be there to take you trick or treating, hopefully mommy knows of a good place and the weather is not to cold. I'm so proud of you Ashlynn, keep up the good work at home and school.
love you, your daddy
Post a Comment