Rylie is a "SUPERSTAR"
Rylie received the best citizenship award in her class, (this is the third year in a row she has won this award, Leavenworth had done it also). I am so so proud of her, she won a free kids meal at Applebee's, so tonight we went out to celebrate.
She was also elected by her teachers (the only girl in her class), to be a part of the student council - isn't that awesome. She gets to miss a full day of school and attend a leadership workshop in RockSprings, Junction City. ~~~ (the next Sarah Palin) I am beaming for this little girl who is getting bigger and bigger by the day!! My little Rylie, who used to love to just sit on my lap with her red curls! We are blessed to have her!
~Spread your wings and fly baby girl ~
This is the three of them making a silly faces :)
2 comments:
The first picture of all of you is great. It is good to see Katie in a photo (hint, hint). Ashlynn you are one crazy girl, where did you learn about putting rabbit ears on your sister. Rylie great job once again, keep up the great work at school and at home. I'm so pround of you, you always amaze me. Brooke this is the last picture of you not in braces for a while. Can't wait to see your metal mouth picture. Cade, I'm sorry for leaving you with all those girls, daddy will be home soon to level the playing field.
CONGRATULATIONS Rylie!!
A job well done - I know you have it in - cuz you are AMAZING ~ ~
Love ya tonz
Post a Comment