So I know it has been a long time since I have posted a picture, and yet still no picture. Soccer season is a great time to get out the camera but it is also such a crazy time without Braum here to help. Remembering to bring the camera has been challenging. So, tonight I thought I would post one of the many daily stories I could tell about the girls. This one involves Brooke and Ashlynn.
Brooke is saying here prayers tonight in her bed with Ashlynn and I praying with her -
"Dear Heavenly Father I have a question, can I ride dinosaurs in heaven and will Tickaboo be there to watch? In Jesus name I pray amen".
Ashlynn says her prayer without hesitation after Brooke -
"Dear Heavenly Father I have a question, can you put all of the dinosaurs in their OWN room in heaven and all of the dogs in their own room, - thank you, in Jesus name we pray amen".
Usually questions is not a routine in our prayers - but I am sure He was listening. :) Then I leave the room and pass Cade's room and he is in his bed singing twinkle twinkle little star to himself.
Hacksaw ridge Okinawa
-
From Okinawa scenic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desmond_Doss
This is where Desmond Doss earned his Medal of Honor
From Okinawa scenic
This is the s...
14 years ago
1 comments:
How very special - and the innocence of children - they just ask God like it is... sometimes us adults struggle on how to phrase what we want to say..... The children are good teachers! Thanks for sharing the story - it was precious.
Love you all - miss you
Post a Comment