? ??????????????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 937 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, September 29, 2008

I can grow grass


Braum was getting impatient with me on sending a picture of the house with the new grass. I need to take a better picture when I am not fighting off the sun. Its amazing how a little :) grass can make it "Home Sweet Home"

3 comments:

ah64b2b@yahoo.com said...

great job on the yard girl; if Mike does not come soon can you pull the straw netting to let the grass grow under it before the summer is gone. It really looks amazing.

love you

me

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

WOW - YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the best looking grass ever. You said you were going to have to go out and mow it - I thought you meant in patches. This turned out really good!!! Grass must love the humidity!

A job well done - YIPEE!
Love ya all

Unknown said...

KATIE JEAN.... you did awesome job girl.. really proud of you. Love you tonzzzzzzzzzzzz. mizpah