? ??????????????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 937 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Katie can grow grass!!



Hallelujah!!! Could it be - is it true - is there hope that there will be!!
I miss Braum more than ever being outside doing all this stuff by myself, it is much more fun when he is home - but I am on a mission. I can see the light - we may just have grass after all.

6 comments:

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

Yahoo - you got grass! I see it, I believe it! --- you go wonder woman.......... love ya all

ah64b2b@yahoo.com said...

great job Katie; just keep the dog off of it so she does not kill it when she goes to the bathroom. Train her to go potty like a cat. Oh by the way, I see you painted the door black; it looks good. Love you

Me

Unknown said...

Awesome! you go girl. So proud of you. Love you tonzzzzzzz, Mizpah

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

FUNNY Post from Braum! =}

Dad said...

You are amazing with all you do around there and even all by yourself for a while! You have lucky (and great) kids. A month ago all that running would have sounded fun, but now it sounds nauseating - so keep it up until it sounds good to me again!

Unknown said...

Thinking of you guys. Lots of love and hugs. So proud of you. One Step, one hour, one day at a time. AND alot of deep breaths.. The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you! Sending you my strength! Love you - Mizpah Aunt Valli