? ??????????????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 937 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Red Rock Amphitheater


Here are the stairs up from the Red Rock Amphitheater Stage. Mike and I raced to the top and of course I smoked him :o)



I can't believe the many many times I have been to Golden we have never been here before - it was beautiful!! It's only like 10 minutes away from my Grameres house. - okay so I have to be honest - I didn't smoke Mike, he beat me - I wasn't that far behind him. I wish I could see the expression on his face when he read it. :o) That is a crazy workout - its like doing running lunges, the stairs (or seats better yet) were so far away from each other. Mike jumped them for a least half of the way. Our lungs were on fire - that is the first time I really noticed an altitude change. They need to take the biggest loser contestants there. There were a lot of people there just to work out - kind of funny being that it was a tourist attraction.

1 comments:

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

That was a fun fun time, huh.

You've been to Red Rocks several times when you were kids... I have a picture of you all sitting on the stage up in the rocks. I'll have to find it.
Love you all