? ??????????????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 937 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Brooke's music program





The second graders had a Veterans Day Music Program at their school. Brooke did a great job on her speaking part, I was very proud of her!! I couldn't get my camera to cooperate so they are not great quality - but you can see the cute little thing she is. On one of the songs they kept singing Thank you very slowly and repeating it, so Cade kept answering with "You're welcome" - what a ham bone. I can't wait to share all the kids with everyone over the holidays and with their dad - I feel like I am hogging them all to myself. 17 more days!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: