??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 937 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS?
Decorating was different this year. Usually I have to get everything set up and have a huge mess to clean up. I think the girls had just as much fun making the egg dye than decorating the eggs. They did a great job and I got to take lots of pictures. They were so organized in the beginning that clean up was easy. The eggs turned out beautiful and we had a great time doing them!!
Looks like fun! We did that today. Lincoln dropped Jefferson's eggs so they cracked and Jefferson spilled the yellow cup of dye. Then they ate half the eggs leaving shells and yolk crumbled everywhere. We have no pictures, so I am enjoying yours!
Hacksaw ridge Okinawa
-
From Okinawa scenic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desmond_Doss
This is where Desmond Doss earned his Medal of Honor
From Okinawa scenic
This is the s...
Happy Birthday Emily! (And the rest of us!)
-
For Emily's birthday this year (October 16), my parents rented our favorite
cabin in Sundance. We have even been there with Brian's family. We went up
and ...
1 comments:
Looks like fun! We did that today. Lincoln dropped Jefferson's eggs so they cracked and Jefferson spilled the yellow cup of dye. Then they ate half the eggs leaving shells and yolk crumbled everywhere. We have no pictures, so I am enjoying yours!
Post a Comment