? ??????????????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 937 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas




Here are some of the many pictures I need to post ... I promise to get some more up soon :o)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I am so excited to see your blog up. Great pics! Love you guys tonz. We may have a baby the end of February. They are monitoring Aimi really close, as soon as the lungs are developed they will induce her. Will keep you updated..Love and hugs Mizpah

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

That is such a good pic of Katie and Braum! Fun Fun in the snow.... ((hugs)) love you all

The Duryeas said...

Great photography. Love Cade and Stone. Kids look so peaceful and angelic asleep and apparently sleeping kids also make dogs look peaceful and angelic.

Unknown said...

Hi Katie, how are you? How sweet of Cade. Miss you all!!