Rylie, Brooke, Ashlynn and I spent a proud Memorial weekend honoring a wonderful lady!! We met my Dad and Wendy and my brothers with my sisters, Maegan and Jess and baby Reagan in Illinois to bury Grandma. She died on May 15th. I never felt more loved than when I was in the presense of her and my grandpa - they were always on my side! I was so happy to have gotten the chance to go up there and see the things that reminded me so much about them, we got to see her house that we used to spend our summers and her parents house. And spent a great day with everyone there. Family, no matter how much you do or don't see them is always there for each other - with a true, unconditional love surronding it!
May 2009

1 comments:
Great pictures. It was great to see you - crazy that it was for only a few hours and here we are 15 hours away from you again. I should just drive out there and visit you myself one of these days.
When I am a grandma and I pass away I will be so happy if my life has brought my family together as well as her life did for your family.
Post a Comment