? ??????????????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 937 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, May 15, 2008


This was Great Gramere's chest she was issued when she went to WWII - I hope she doesn't mind the changes

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is way cool. how did you find someone to do that?? are all the metal corners new or just refinished?

Katie said...

I did it myself :) they are refinished - I never thought I was going to finish it, is was a 3 year goal to get done before we moved from here.

Lance and Michelle said...

You did an awesome job on that chest. It doesn't even look like the same one in the picture before. Your grandmother would be proud!